Atlantis Beach Pictures

SeaWatcher65

Anyone have pictures of the Atlantis Beach that cruise ship guests are allowed to visit on the excursions? Are bathrooms close to that beach? Thinking about the Discover Atlantis excursion/pass that includes the Dig exhibits. It's $15 more pp for the one that also includes the beach but some reviews say it's not the nicest beach on Paradise Island. When there, can we walk down the beach further to other areas or does Atlantis have it all blocked off? Traveling with 10yr old boy. Thanks.

Edited by SeaWatcher65

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't have pictures, but have been on all the beaches at Atlantis over the years. The beach they let you on with the day pass is the "Atlantis Beach", which is the main beach on property. It is not far from eating/drinking/bathrooms so no need to worry about that. It is very well kept up and I think it is a beautiful area no matter what. Is it the absolute best beach? Probably not, but I still think it would be great for you. When we were there a couple years ago, we went onto Cove Beach and nobody said anything, not sure if the guards will be checking wristband colors now or not.

I think the $80pp that you can get this for directly at the Atlantis Coral Towers Discovery Atlantis desk is a good value. You get admission to the Dig/Aquariums, Beach and lunch. (no pools or water rides)

We're planning on doing this when we are there as well in 2 weeks!

I don't have pictures, but have been on all the beaches at Atlantis over the years. The beach they let you on with the day pass is the "Atlantis Beach", which is the main beach on property. It is not far from eating/drinking/bathrooms so no need to worry about that. It is very well kept up and I think it is a beautiful area no matter what. Is it the absolute best beach? Probably not, but I still think it would be great for you. When we were there a couple years ago, we went onto Cove Beach and nobody said anything, not sure if the guards will be checking wristband colors now or not.

I think the $80pp that you can get this for directly at the Atlantis Coral Towers Discovery Atlantis desk is a good value. You get admission to the Dig/Aquariums, Beach and lunch. (no pools or water rides)

We're planning on doing this when we are there as well in 2 weeks!

Do you know how much it would be to access the water rides too?