Just about to book - few questions.

Yarrowfell

just finalizing quotes for a trip on the Anthem in 2016 and hav e a few questions.

There are 3 of us travelling (all adults) in 1 cabin. Will book a balcony. We have all cruised before and are Gold Crown and Anchor members. Will book either via RC site in USA or with a U.S. TA.

Is there any current promos? If not is one expected soon and will wait to book. Ages ago (I think a few years) there was OBC for paying with an Amex?

It seems any promos I have found exclude Anthem or Quantum (not really surprising) but any chance to get OBC or perks atm?

Any help appreciated.

If you book with RCL and a promo comes along before final payment is due, they will reduce your rate. The only exception is if the promo is for "new bookings only". We always book early to get the cabins we want and then keep an out for lower rates using another website that sends us an alert. We did pretty well on that this past summer, over $1800 off three cruises! It allowed us to book a fourth.:D

What is the "other web site" you are referring to can you send a link?

CC won't let me post the site. All I can say is..the next time you Cruise, try to Fishwith a Net. ;)

Edited by pennielz