Crocs and ziplining

anaslile

Has anybody ever worn crocs ziplining? Do they provide enough protection? Did you see other people in them? Technically, they are closed-toe, and I have Mary Janes, so I'm not worried about them falling off.

I will be doing the zip line and then heading to the beach. I'd prefer not to have to wear my running sneakers and bring a pair of beachy shoes. But, at the same time, I'd hate to end up with broken toes or something. At least Roatan is the last port...

Has anybody ever worn crocs ziplining? Do they provide enough protection? Did you see other people in them? Technically, they are closed-toe, and I have Mary Janes, so I'm not worried about them falling off.

I will be doing the zip line and then heading to the beach. I'd prefer not to have to wear my running sneakers and bring a pair of beachy shoes. But, at the same time, I'd hate to end up with broken toes or something. At least Roatan is the last port...

You really..really need your sneakers on to protect you feet:D

You really..really need your sneakers on to protect you feet:D

Thanks for the response! I'll be bringing the running sneakers anyways for workouts, so I guess I'll just have to stick beach shoes in the backpack.

Archived