Dolphin Encounter - Grand Cayman

littlefishes

We did this excursion last August and loved it! I wore my swimsuit under shorts and a tank top and my husband wore shorts and t shirt and took his swim trunks. We did turtle farm first and dolphin encounter second, however, I'm not sure this is always the order done. Take sign and sail card, ID, cash, camera and towel. I can't remember if dolphin encounter had their own towels. Both places offer pictures but the turtle farm allows you to take your own photos as well. Hope this helps and if you have any more questions just let me know and I'll try to help!! 71d8e1e053b1d05c690a8ef2aa3f1ed8.jpg12084c9500a4d387ee28eb585935220e.jpgdeee2a42151f283d65138ed95a3c5cbd.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

We were there in January! It was awesome! Expensive, but awesome! We did the Royal Swim at Dolphin Discovery: We brought our own towels, which is good, because they do not provide any. They have lockers though which is good for your stuff, while your with the dolphins! Only negative was they wanted $200 USD for the CD of pictures, so I bought one picture for $45 (as we were not able to take any ourselves as it's not allowed).

GC Turtle Farm: Was really good! The kids enjoyed it and pics were way cheaper, the kids enjoyed holding the little turtles. Just a beautiful place!

We packed towels, sunscreen, water bottles, wore swim suits and outfit to cover, cash, sign and sail ..... it was very hot out :)

Edited by Dearabby_84