Limo Service from Airport

rhays01

I'm still trying to decide on a company for limo service from the airport on the day of our arrival. The other couple with us will be celebrating their 25th anniversary on our cruise, so I would like to have something "special" waiting for us at the airport as a surprise for them. I've been looking at a lot of different companies, and think I have it narrowed down to Jay's Limousine and Charley's Taxi Service. Has anyone used either of these services before? Any comments good or bad? Thanks so much!

Ruth

I'm still trying to decide on a company for limo service from the airport on the day of our arrival. The other couple with us will be celebrating their 25th anniversary on our cruise, so I would like to have something "special" waiting for us at the airport as a surprise for them. I've been looking at a lot of different companies, and think I have it narrowed down to Jay's Limousine and Charley's Taxi Service. Has anyone used either of these services before? Any comments good or bad? Thanks so much!

Ruth

We are using ABC Limo in 2 weeks, I can let you know when we come back.. They offer leis at the airport and a small gift also, we pick Kona coffee. Melvin has been great as of now, his driver will have a sign that says Aloha Mr & Mrs Jenkins waiting for us at the baggage claim plus if you pay cash you get a 5% discount.

http://www.abclimosvc.com/

Nancy

Archived