NCL Spirit Balcony guarantee cabin

I booked through Vacations 2 Go and couldn't choose a cabin but was assigned a guarantee. On my first cruise with HAL we had the same thing but lucked into a great inside cabin for handicapped so was larger than normal. This time we have a balcony BD which appears to all be on deck 9 and the cabins don't look like they have any major problems. Has anyone had a bad experience with a BD cabin? Not that I can do anything about it but just kind of want to know what to expect.

We love deck 9. We Had a mid ship BB May of 2017, but are doing a BD in Jan 2018, then back to the same BB cabin in May 2018. The only real concern might be if your cabin is directly over the Theater, and then it should only be an issue during rehearsals and performance. With a guarantee, you could end up directly across from the stairs and elevators, which for some is bother some, but I think you will be fine. The bathroom/sink/shower set up are amazing, but the room is small, and the balcony is average. Enjoy your cruise and cabin.

Thanks for your reassurance. On another thread for a different NCL ship people said there wasn't a problem across from the elevators. I guess there really isn't much that we can do about it anyway so fingers crossed. I knew the rooms are small but we are not all that big so we won't trip over each other. Hoping for some nice weather to enjoy the little balcony.