Courtney Tours- thumb up

dnj1

Please let there be no doubt in booking with Courtney and his team. We just returned 2 weeks ago from Mo Bay. First of all, professional. The correspondence I had with his office (Samantha) was excellent and timely. We corresponded through email several times. She offered ideas of things to do in Jamaica as well as researched some prices of things that I wanted to do.

Feeling safe in Jamaica was important to me and I could not have felt safer. His transportation was a van for the 8 of us. Nice, clean, cool and comfy. Don't be afraid...step out in Mo Bay and enjoy.

His team was very friendly and knowledgeable. We went to Dunn's River and then to Scotchies for lunch. During the ride we were entertained with singing, knowledge about the country and good ole' fun conversation. He made sure that he was aware of the time and got us back to the ship in great time.

The only problem that I can address is the fact that we did not have more time. Really....The country is beautiful and he was so wonderful to be around. We could have toured all day. He made us feel very comfortable and as I told him.... I will be back. I could not have been more honest in this review. I know some people have negative experiences with some companies, but Courtney did not let me down at all. A+

We booked with Courtney Tours for our upcoming cruise. I'm interested in your opinion of Scotchies. Was the service good or bad? I've read that it is slow and the folk there are not 'friendly. Was the food really spicy? DH doesn't like 'hot' food. Is there anything there that is mild?

ditto Reggae..

The service is good and the food is good. Not much interaction with the employees....order your food and pay. They can sound abrupt at times, but that's just their tone. Wonderful people. The jerk is not spicy, but it can be VERY spicy with the sauce. We got some cornbread that they have on the menu. OMG it was awesome. We just got 3 pieces to share, but wish we would have gotten more. I like trying local food. The corn is also good. Go and Enjoy!