seattle to alaska where to park

2014Spyder

My question as a first timer leaving from seattle on Princess at the end of May going to Alaska. Besides port parking for 26 or more a day seems expensive. is there a place we can safely park inexpensively and taxi to the ship.

we are only 3 hours away by car. or is there reasonable hotel accomodations the night before that includes parking until we return.:cool:.B and J very excited can't hardley wait to cruise

Hello - we found that quite a few hotels in the area have cruise packags. I called many of the hotels listed and explained we needed a room for a night, parking for a week and shuttle to and from the port.

Check out this site for a list:

http://ww

w.visitseattle.org/Visitors/Discover/Cruising/Cruise-Packages.aspx?feed=scvb-visitors

We chose Hotel Nexus based on its tripadvisor reviews and price, plus it included shuttles to the port. Unfortunatly i cannot give personal experience as you are lucky enough to sail months before we do! Have fun!

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you to everyone who replied to our parking question.

we have found a secure parking space 1.7 miles from the Ruby Princess.

easy walk or short taxi ride. My bride says taxi it will be.:p

I'd would like to take a moment to say what a wonderful service Cruise Critics provide..invaluable.

:)

couldn/t quite get the sailing icons to work.

sailing May 31,2015 on the Ruby Princess seattle to Alaska 7 days.:cool:;):rolleyes:

Again thank you happy Cruising

Our cruise is in July on the Ruby Princess to Alaska also. Please post you feelings about the cruise when you return, would love to hear about it...

We will do our best, We are so excited about this cruise, I'm getting ahead of myself trying to think of where to go next.

Since we don’t need an overnight we found secure , fenced, and security patrol-ed parking near the ship for 100.00 all week. Just a short walk or as my wife says a taxi ride away.

We will do our best, We are so excited about this cruise, I'm getting ahead of myself trying to think of where to go next.

Since we don’t need an overnight we found secure , fenced, and security patrol-ed parking near the ship for 100.00 all week. Just a short walk or as my wife says a taxi ride away.

Where is the lot? Do you have a link? We sale on the Ruby the week before you do!

1616 w. Bertona call 800-901-1172 atleast 3 days in advance to get codes and info.seattle outside parking and storage.

taxi (farwest) 206-622-1717 be there in 10 minutes.

when you get back or even during your trip. If you can let us know how well this lot worked for you.Oh heck while your waiting to embark send a quick note. Thanks

B and J