Catamaran La Romana HELP !!!!

cowgirlsrock

Looking for help and info for DR in La Romana . We want to do a catamaran to Sanoa island . Pro Excusions and Seavis are sold out.Any suggestions please . We leave on Friday , Thanks

danceboots15@yahoo.com

Sorry to hear that Seavis and ProExcursions are sold out. Presently we are leaning towards the catamaran with ProExcursions to take us to Saona Island during our upcoming trip to the DR. (I guess we'll have to book soon!) I have listed below some different operators I have come across during my research, but since I do not have any touring experience with any of these companies, I cannot recommend one over the other. Hopefully one of these will work out for you.

La Romana Excursions

Adventuras Dominican Excursions

Viator

Colonial Tours (from Punta Cana)

Sorry to hear that Seavis and ProExcursions are sold out. Presently we are leaning towards the catamaran with ProExcursions to take us to Saona Island during our upcoming trip to the DR. (I guess we'll have to book soon!) I have listed below some different operators I have come across during my research, but since I do not have any touring experience with any of these companies, I cannot recommend one over the other. Hopefully one of these will work out for you.

La Romana Excursions

Adventuras Dominican Excursions

Viator

Colonial Tours (from Punta Cana)

and also Caribbean Dream (they offer tours from Punta Cana as well as from Bayahibe)

Edited by dz63