Majesty of the Seas Birthday Cruise May 2017

Hey Cruise Critic peeps!!! I need your help. I surprised my daughter with a cruise for her 14th birthday (going when school gets out). She's never been on a cruise before & I've only been on one myself (Liberty of the Seas, November 2013). I thought a smaller ship would be better for her 1st cruise (several ppl told me this as well as many tip boards & cruise sites) as I was overwhelmed by the Liberty even though I did enjoy it very much & like/trust the RCCL brand. Just wish I had more than 4 nights on that cruise because there way sooooo much to do on the ship & we only had 1 port stop for that sailing! I could not imagine going on the Oasis, Navigator, Harmony, etc for a 1st cruise. Don't get me wrong, I would love to go on all of those ships but I believe their size & guest the ships hold would be WAY too overwhelming for a 1st cruise. So, any tips, suggestions, recommendations, thoughts, helpful hints, etc for this particular ship would be great. I want to make this a memorable cruise for my daughter so she'll want to cruise again. She wants to go on a Disney cruise (well heck, so do I REALLY, REALLY bad) but YIKES! Sooooo expensive! So, I figure if she likes Royal Caribbean & cruising in general, I'll save for a Disney cruise & then the Harmony of the Seas and so on in the future. I am aware the Majesty is older, the smallest of RC's fleet now, does not offer a lot of amenities as the other ships, I get that. We are just going dor 4 nights, have 2 full port days & only one day at sea. Plus, it was the only cruise ship Royal has in Port Canaveral this summer. Thanks for your help!!! [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2]