Pearl dailies from the 2017 Alaska season?

NCLfamily

I have them but I don't have a clue how to post them, sorry.

Do you have a scanner? If so, scan them to your computer and then go to write a reply as you've done here already. When the box opens up to write a reply there is a photo icon bottom middle. Click it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Do you have a scanner? If so, scan them to your computer and then go to write a reply as you've done here already. When the box opens up to write a reply there is a photo icon bottom middle. Click it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Repeated errors on dimension size.

IMG_0205.JPG:

The Dimension limits for this filetype are 620 x 280. We were unable to resize your file so you will need to do so manually and upload it again. Your file is currently 627 x 492.

Hell, I can't even resize my type font right now ... no way am I able to manually resize file type on my iPad (like I have any idea what this means):)

1. Create an image of the daily. A scanner works. As does a good .jpg taken with your phone / tablet / etc.

2. Go to imgur dot com, or comparable free web image hosting site. I mention imgur only because it's the easiest I know of and doesn't require any registration / creating an account. Click on the upload picture button.

3. Once your picture is up on imgur, get the url to the image itself. There are a few ways to do this, depending on your operating system and browser. In a windows-based environment, right-click on the image and choose "copy url." In iOS, tap on and hold the image on your screen. You should get a bubble that says save image or "copy." Choose "copy."

4. Create a new post here. Pick the little picture button (for insert image) from the message bar. Paste in the url for the picture you copied in the dialogue box that opens. Hit submit reply. The image should appear within your post.

5. If you get a size / dimension error or some other picture error, repeat step 4, but by picking the "insert link" button rather than the insert image button. Paste the url for the picture you copied into the dialogue box that opens. Hit submit reply. a **link** to the image should appear within your post. People who click on that will be taken to the image.

Mods, I hope all of the above is kosher with the posting rules. Apologies if I missed one. I looked for something in the guidelines on how to post images, and didn't see any existing content on point.

Dang, I just got off the ship on Sunday, I knew I should have take pictures of them all. You will be impressed with the entertainment. Definitely MUST see the Legends in Concert, and Jeremy and Eleanor. I think the comedian we had on board last week had another gig on the east coast so you may have someone different.

• 3 weeks later...