Decisions

Hey there

Due to a work delay in authorising holidays we missed the free ai and the price seems high at 850 for one week pp in a basic inside cabin on adratic explorer second week in May. That being said we have never gone for just a week so really not sure of the price. Looking to see what people's thoughts are on this for one week or now we have missed the ai would we be better holding off for a late deal? Has anyone got a late deal at this time of year and knows roughly how much it would save as I will struggle not to book haha

Thanks

I have just booked Majesty in June and got DP for £105 each and £75 discount. The discount also applies to May. Worth doing a dummy booking and see what the DP price is for yours.

http://www.thomson.co.uk/cruise.html?ib_id=Thomson&ic_id=B%20_-_cruises&ig_id=B%20_-_cruises&ik_id=thomson_cruises&im_id=PPC&is_id=Google&it_id=EF&iu_id=exact

Thanks Linda. Price is coming in about 850 with drinks is this ok for a week. Have u done the itenery before? How does it compare to the other side of the med palma villefrance ect?

Thanks

We did the Adriatic Explorer on the Spirit in 2011 and I think we paid over £800 each and that was without drinks, but the itinerary is very popular and so the price doesn't drop very much. It is a fabulous itinerary though, probably one of Thomson's best, though I have to say the one we did last week (Aegean Delights) comes a close second :)