Whatever happened to all the old posters...

It just crossed my mind the other day that alot of the posters I use to see when I first joined this site are no longer posting.

The posts from these folks always use to be on point and quite helpful.

Those posters are in no particular order...Going Cruising, Cotton, Derf and Tef...these are the ones I remember off hand but I know they were so much more.

Can anyone tell me if they are still around and posting and if not what has become of them?

had some health issues......and slowed down??.....Derf, havent seen in yrs....I've been here since 2006. and am at 109 cruises....90 or so hVE BEEN SINCE sEPT 2006!!!....fb IS NOT that fulfilling for me..and I have other things that keep me busy in my life..but still doing about 12 a year!

had some health issues......and slowed down??.....Derf, havent seen in yrs....I've been here since 2006. and am at 109 cruises....90 or so hVE BEEN SINCE sEPT 2006!!!....fb IS NOT that fulfilling for me..and I have other things that keep me busy in my life..but still doing about 12 a year!

Wow[emoji33] 109 cruises and 90 within the last 10 years. ..Your screen name is certainly appropriate [emoji5].

Thanks for responding and continue to cruise on[emoji106]

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Edited by Bajan Keith

I started here in 2003, have been cruising way longer that most 40 years, but cruise 1 or 2 times a year next cruise is #59 ( but used to do inside cabins now do Grand suites)