Which deck are lifeboats on Dream

Hello, can anyone tell me which deck has the lifeboats on Dream? I've booked deck 5/6 outside plus & just noticed that some may have obscured views? I know I can book a particular cabin to avoid this, I know its being stingy:D but don't really want to.

there are no obstructed cabins on deck 5/6

but cabins near the stern on deck 5 suffer from noise & vibration (engines) when ship is sailing (ie at night)

I never paid to book an o/s+ either until I was put in one near the stern....now I shell out and book a cabin deck 6 (much quieter)

Sorry didn't know about the problem on deck 5, only been on 6. We had 6054 first time, next couple of times had a standard outside near the front, only slightly smaller and one chair less! The deck plan in the brochure (if you have one) or on the website shows the positions of the cabins and the lifeboats and might be helpful.

• 2 weeks later...
I stayed in 5145 this summer and the vibration noise kept me awake.

We had 5150 in Feb/Mar last year and can't recall any noise or vibration. Well no more than expected for being on a ship anyway!

Was a nice cabin though as didn't have that horrible dark wood paneling.

Baggers

we were in 5144...it was murder :( ......engine exhaust uptakes?? (in the white space opposite) and relentless (crew related) tannoy announcements coming from below (most notably at 5am!):rolleyes:

Edited by geomagot

we were in 5144...it was murder :( ......engine exhaust uptakes?? (in the white space opposite) and relentless (crew related) tannoy announcements coming from below (most notably at 5am!):rolleyes:

How awful.:(

Well, I decided to pay the £40 and choose a cabin. Decided on Deck 7 lol, Happy now :):) Thanks for all your input :)