Photo package question now or onboard- FoS

Is it cheaper to buy a photo package from home before your cruise? The prices look the same on the website that they always do (we spent $300-$400..cant remember exactly, but it was really expensive.. last year on the all inclusive photo package on Grandeur). Thats the same price as on the website for Freedom next month. But then the website is saying it "saves 20%" to book in advance. We have a monster OBC, so I would prefer to buy the photos with that but if its cheaper to buy in advance, I am sure we will find other ways to spend our OBC. ;)

It may be cheaper to book before hand but like you we will have OBC and we are going to use part of that for the photo package. If you do buy it before you sail be warned that the company is out the the Caymans and you may be changed a fee from you credit card company for an international change.

Is it cheaper to buy a photo package from home before your cruise? The prices look the same on the website that they always do (we spent $300-$400..cant remember exactly, but it was really expensive.. last year on the all inclusive photo package on Grandeur). Thats the same price as on the website for Freedom next month. But then the website is saying it "saves 20%" to book in advance. We have a monster OBC, so I would prefer to buy the photos with that but if its cheaper to buy in advance, I am sure we will find other ways to spend our OBC. ;)

Going rate onboard FOS is $350. They had a $50 discount if purchased the first day or two on board on our 4/6 cruise. I purchased the unlimited digital package ahead of time for only $225 this year but it was 275 last year. What does it show online for your sailing?

For me, it was easily a better choice to buy ahead of time.

Going rate onboard FOS is $350. They had a $50 discount if purchased the first day or two on board on our 4/6 cruise. I purchased the unlimited digital package ahead of time for only $225 this year but it was 275 last year. What does it show online for your sailing?

$299 for just digital. $399 for prints and digital. There is no option online for just prints.