ATV/ Dune buggies

amcjeep4life

Anyone know if there are any private companies that offer these kinds of tours here? We aren't going until next year, but it's never too early to start looking. :p

I did the ATV tour this past January. I booked through a private company who I won't recommend to book through but they did use Spectrum ATV. The ATV portion of the excursion was nice but it is quite a ways from the port and we had to hang around after the ATVs for about 45 minutes to get a ride back. That was the only part I didn't like about it.

Search www dot spectrumatv dot com

• 2 months later...
Anyone know if there are any private companies that offer these kinds of tours here? We aren't going until next year, but it's never too early to start looking. :p

Our group of six booked an ATV tour with Beulah Mills Welcome tours on June 27th. We all had a great time. Our driver Elvis was nice and made some awesome Lemonade. When we arrived at the location we were met by our guides Manus and Ivan and given instructions and a practice session. Both young men were ready to answer any questions about the places we stopped and always had a smile. This tour felt safe even if you are not an experienced ATV rider, you can go fast or slow - whatever you comfort level is. You will get dirty, but if you like beautiful scenery an adventure you will enjoy this tour. Beulah met us promptly @ 8:15 in the area she had designated, collected our money and took us to our driver. After completing the tour we had Lemonade and a chance to wash some of the dust off then Elvis took us back to the pier. Everyone in our group loved this tour.

Edited by Caribbean Sunset
wrong date

Our group of six booked an ATV tour with Beulah Mills Welcome tours on June 27th. We all had a great time. Our driver Elvis was nice and made some awesome Lemonade. When we arrived at the location we were met by our guides Manus and Ivan and given instructions and a practice session. Both young men were ready to answer any questions about the places we stopped and always had a smile. This tour felt safe even if you are not an experienced ATV rider, you can go fast or slow - whatever you comfort level is. You will get dirty, but if you like beautiful scenery an adventure you will enjoy this tour. Beulah met us promptly @ 8:15 in the area she had designated, collected our money and took us to our driver. After completing the tour we had Lemonade and a chance to wash some of the dust off then Elvis took us back to the pier. Everyone in our group loved this tour.

I used Beulah in January and had an opposite experience with her. The ATV portion was good but never met Beulah. She was no where to be seen and was left waiting for over an hour total which is not something you want to do when you're on a cruise with limited time.

Glad your experience was better then mine but I would recommend Spectrum for the ATVs but would not recommend Beulah because of my experience.