Flights to Fort Lauderdale

• 2 weeks later...

We cruised Oasis 2 years ago and I agree with the above it is totally amazing. From Perth to East Coast US we find Cathay Pacific excellent as only one stop rather than Sydney /LA/third city and they are really reliable and helpful if there is a problem. From Adelaide however I think perhaps the suggestions made are all good. Have fun !!!!

• 5 months later...
I know that you have now booked your flights but I'll let you know how we are flying to Miami.

We are in Perth and probably like Adelaide don't have much to choose from on international flights.

We are flying Qatar Airways. Perth - Doha - Miami. So just one stop.

It seems a strange way but we were lucky enough to get a couple of flights with Qantas awards. Our cruise finishes in Rio so it was much easier to buy one way tickets.

We are actually flying onto Orlando when we arrive to visit Family and to go to Disney again.

I've noted Qatar will start flying daily to Adelaide from March this year.

So Flights direct from Adelaide to Miami (via Doha) will now be available to us to consider also...hooray.

Living in Perth and Adelaide gives us a few more options to consider to this on the East Coast as to whether we fly east or west....

Thanks again everyone for your responses.

Dallas to Sydney is one long flight....:eek: But quick way home.

Our US domestic flights ticket with Qantas were on American Airlines.

I must say they have to be the biggest balls-up, disorganized airline on the planet (and I've travelled on most of them)....but the Qantas segments were great as usual.....

We saw the size of Dallas airport, as most mentioned on the thread. Wow. Took the free shuttle train between the terminals. Quite a long (but quick) ride isn't it....Well organized system there I think...

LAX (LA airport) - is a bit of a fiasco to change planes in.

We spoke to some Californians on our cruise who agreed (and begged us not to judge California or LA by it's airport...:D)