Pre cruise beverage/wifi discount

Can I buy at the pre cruise discount and cancel before or at the start of the cruise if I change my mind?

They are running a combined wifi and deluxe package for $430ish. I know I'm buying one wifi so could a buy one wifi and the beverage/wifi combo and cancel one of them later depending what I decide on. This combo has me intrigued but I'm not sure and the cruise is soon.

Can I buy at the pre cruise discount and cancel before or at the start of the cruise if I change my mind?

Yes, you must cancel at least 3 days before the cruise to get a refund to your credit card.

Yes, you must cancel at least 3 days before the cruise to get a refund to your credit card.

Any idea when they close out the pre cruise discounts or does it vary a lot like other rci things?

Again, Tnx for the help here.

They are running a combined wifi and deluxe package for $430ish. I know I'm buying one wifi so could a buy one wifi and the beverage/wifi combo and cancel one of them later depending what I decide on. This combo has me intrigued but I'm not sure and the cruise is soon.

Buy it if you see it and cancel later. My last cruise had a beverage wifi package for only $12 more total than beverage alone for a 7 day cruise. It lasted all of 4 hours and I was the only person in my group to get it.