Shuttle from FCO to a hotel in Civitavechia

CathyK2

We are a group of four that will be landing at the Rome airport around dinner time the day before our cruise goes out. We have a hotel booked in Civitavechia. Trying to find shuttle service has been difficult since most want to take us to the cruise terminal. I suppose we could do that and take a cab but would really prefer if we could get from airport to hotel. Does anyone know of a service that does this? I've tried contacting the hotel for help, but so far, I'm not getting a reply. Any help or guidance would be so very appreciated.

Hi, on 8 th of July we landed in Rome and a driver from Antonio Cagnoli &Son was waiting for us. Helped with luggage , guided us to his new Mercedes van ( parked very close to the terminal) and drove us to our hotel in Civitavecchia. There were 8 of us. The price we paid was a lot lower than most of the other companies that we contacted. Service was great.

Hi, on 8 th of July we landed in Rome and a driver from Antonio Cagnoli &Son was waiting for us. Helped with luggage , guided us to his new Mercedes van ( parked very close to the terminal) and drove us to our hotel in Civitavecchia. There were 8 of us. The price we paid was a lot lower than most of the other companies that we contacted. Service was great.

Thank you so very much. I will contact them tonight. This is exactly the kind of information I was looking for.

That's interesting. I'm a bit surprised that any of the companies would refuse to take you to a hotel instead of to the cruise terminal. Most of the local hotels are near enough to the port that the price and the time involved should be the same or very similar. The only reason I could speculate on is if your hotel offers their own shuttle and an outside service might be seen as stepping on their toes.