verizon rewards e-gift cards

fototaker

Has anyone else noticed that you are unable to purchase e-gift cards with your verizon rewards points.... Sucks because they where a great deal! $100 for $ 90 I am unable to find any information as to why:mad: So I guess I settle for 10 cent per gallon fuel perks for every $50 carnival gift card from my local supermarket! Getting that itch to be on a ship again! :)

Although Verizon is not carrying the e-card, they do carry regular $100 & $500 gift cards that must be mailed to you. There is a $0.59 charge per $100 card for mailing it. I don't know what the charge is for the $500 card and orders of $500 or more come by UPS vs. USPS.

These regular gift cards come and go off the Verizon site - just have to keep an eye out for them and it seems like they are released every couple of weeks. (I think they had them for sale 3 separate times in June - I was able to get some on both the 12th and 23rd and others mentioned they ordered them on the 4th.)

Has anyone else noticed that you are unable to purchase e-gift cards with your verizon rewards points.... Sucks because they where a great deal! $100 for $ 90 I am unable to find any information as to why:mad: So I guess I settle for 10 cent per gallon fuel perks for every $50 carnival gift card from my local supermarket! Getting that itch to be on a ship again! :)

You can still purchase the regular $100 and $500 gift cards from Verizon. They seem to only pop on for a few minutes once a week or so before getting sold out, so you have to check often and be lucky. I talked with a representative from the fulfillment company that handles the Verizon rewards and he stated they were have problems with fraud on the e gift cards so they are only using the physical cards for now. They work exactly the same as e gift cards but you have to be home when UPS delivers to sign for them which is a pain sometimes.

You can still purchase the regular $100 and $500 gift cards from Verizon. They seem to only pop on for a few minutes once a week or so before getting sold out, so you have to check often and be lucky. I talked with a representative from the fulfillment company that handles the Verizon rewards and he stated they were have problems with fraud on the e gift cards so they are only using the physical cards for now. They work exactly the same as e gift cards but you have to be home when UPS delivers to sign for them which is a pain sometimes.

Are you able to buy a 100 gift card for 90?

Hello everyone - I used Verizon Rewards vouchers for my last cruise and saved enough on two rooms to pay my gratuities. Unfortunately I don't have any more of them and have moved on from Verizon Wireless (to save a few dollars). Is anyone aware of another reward program (or anywhere else) where these vouchers/gift cards are available at a discount?

Thanks so much in advance!

ejfan

They work exactly the same as e gift cards but you have to be home when UPS delivers to sign for them which is a pain sometimes.

They don't always come ups. I ordered 2 $100 ones and they came via usps, no signature etc.