Any experiences with Passion Paradise Adventures in La Romana?

twwebb

We are also cruising at the end of February on the Carnival Conquest and were considering the day package. Our only concern is getting there and back on time. We have spoken to Chantel through Passion Paradise Adventure several times. She assures us that it won't be a problem and she will get us back in time even if they have to take their speed boat and drop us off. I would also be curious to hear if anyone has used this company. It will require a cab ride to the Marina. If you happen to be on the same cruise, and want to coordinate travel to and from the Marina, let me know. I have heard it is good to travel in numbers as it isn't the safest port. There will be two from our party that may be booking the excursion.

I see you joined the conquest roll call, we are there as well. It would be great to coordinate transport to and from the port to the marina. It doesn't look like it is too far. We have communicated with Chantel as well and we're told no worries, we asked if they would arrange transport to get us back to boat and they agreed to do so. One other review on Trip Advisor said they got the back to the ship on time.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Forums mobile app

Hello again! We are thinking we will roll the dice and try passion paradise even though the one review on trip advisor said they had to take Chantel's personal car just to make it back to the ship on time... yikes! :) She also keeps telling me that she will get us back by 3:30 ship time, but don't we have to be back an hour before departure? If you are still willing to travel with us, how would you like to meet up before hand? Thanks,

Jessica

I sent you a PM request via cruise critic so we can make contact arrangements. We would feel better having multiple groups (with your group we would have 3) from the ship on the excursion, so traveling together would be good. We could exchange information together via PM and then plan to meet up first day on board at the unofficial M & G.

TW

Hey TW! I'm so bummed I didn't see this message sooner. I just booked a Seavis tour to Saona island moments ago. They have a specific deal for cruisers and they seem to get good reviews through cruise critic and trip advisor. I was a little nervous about the whole transportation thing and it sounds like they make it relatively easy by arranging the taxi company for you to get to and from the Seavis center and the ship port. There were so many things that seemed great about the Passion Paradise Adventures excursion. I hope we'll be able to meet up with your party some time after so we can hear all about it! Thanks for your help and willingness to work with us. If the Seavis tour doesn't work, we'll definitely see if the other is still an option. Thanks again!

Jessica