Question for Bonnie - itinerary for Spice Route II cruise

Kamlee

We are booked on the Azamara Quest Spice Route II cruise departing on 9th December this year. The itinerary does not yet include the departure time for Port Blair, arrival and departure times for Yangon, or arrival time for Phuket. Is it possible to update the itinerary to include these times?

This question was originally asked in August last year in this thread - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1895660. We were promised an update in early 2014.

Regards,

Kampol and Lee.

We are booked on the Azamara Quest Spice Route II cruise departing on 9th December this year. The itinerary does not yet include the departure time for Port Blair, arrival and departure times for Yangon, or arrival time for Phuket. Is it possible to update the itinerary to include these times?

This question was originally asked in August last year in this thread - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1895660. We were promised an update in early 2014.

Regards,

Kampol and Lee.

I'll see if I can find that information for you.

Bonnie

Regards,

Kampol and Lee.

Hello Kampol & Lee,

I'm told they are still working on getting these times from the local ports. We should have an answer soon.

Bonnie

Kamlee, I've just received word that the times for the Spice Route II are finalized.

Dec 12 Port Blair, Andaman Islands: Arrive 7am, Depart 2pm (Tender)

Dec 13 Yangon, Myanmar: Arrive 4pm, Depart 6pm on Dec 15 (Docked)

Dec 17 Phuket, Thailand: Arrive 9:30am, Depart 11pm (Tender)

We apologize for the delay. It was because of the variance in tides at certain ports.

Bonnie

Kamlee, I've just received word that the times for the Spice Route II are finalized.

Dec 12 Port Blair, Andaman Islands: Arrive 7am, Depart 2pm (Tender)

Dec 13 Yangon, Myanmar: Arrive 4pm, Depart 6pm on Dec 15 (Docked)

Dec 17 Phuket, Thailand: Arrive 9:30am, Depart 11pm (Tender)

We apologize for the delay. It was because of the variance in tides at certain ports.

Bonnie

Thank you, Bonnie. You may wish to inform Azamara Shore Excursions of these port times. They show excursions departing as early as 12:30pm on December 13th.

Thank you, Bonnie. You may wish to inform Azamara Shore Excursions of these port times. They show excursions departing as early as 12:30pm on December 13th.

I will let the Shorex folk know about the time discrepancy...

Thanks!

Bonnie

Hi Kamlee,

this just in from the Shorex team..

"Thanks for the heads up. Since these changes were only received yesterday, we are in the process of making them soonest and checking with our tour operator in Yangon, Myanmar, and Phuket Thailand.

If you can assist by notifying our quests who are inquiring that we are in the process of making the tour departure changes (plus adding a few, etc) given the recent call time confirmation, that would be very helpful.

Anything other comments please let me know so that we are aware and can address asap.

Many thanks Team

Bonnie

Hello Kamlee, I'm informed that all tour departures have been revised and others added as per the revised arrival / departure times.

We noticed the AzAmazing Evening has been moved from 7pm on Sunday 14th December to 5pm on Saturday 13th December (the day we arrive in Yangon). This is much better. We no longer need to chose between a full day sightseeing and the AzAmazing Evening on the 14th.

Regards,

Kampol and Lee.