Candle light Dinner on Beach

jenn6743

My Husband and I will be celebrating our anniversary on the Carnival Breeze... We will be in Curacao from 1pm to 11pm... We have never been in port that late before... I though how wonderful it would be to have a candle light dinner by the ocean.... Does anyone have any suggestions.... We cruise in Oct.

Thanks so much, Jenn

Depends on how much you want to spend - one of the most beautiful settings is Baoase Luxury reosrt - it is 5 star and amazing - but it will be on the pricy side - however you will be able to book on line with them - do check out their website

Alternatives next best bet will be down on Sea Aquarium beach - something like Hemmingways has tables on the beach - you should be able to stroll and pick your table - not sure if they do reservations - again google them

There are also several places within walking distance of the ship that will do eating by the sea, but not on a beach

Depends on how much you want to spend - one of the most beautiful settings is Baoase Luxury reosrt - it is 5 star and amazing - but it will be on the pricy side - however you will be able to book on line with them - do check out their website

Alternatives next best bet will be down on Sea Aquarium beach - something like Hemmingways has tables on the beach - you should be able to stroll and pick your table - not sure if they do reservations - again google them

There are also several places within walking distance of the ship that will do eating by the sea, but not on a beach

Thanks for the info

OH MY Baoase is more than I could ever ask for!!!!!! Do you know how far it is from the port

• 4 weeks later...