Beach access from the Radisson at the port

Djford75

We have a rental car for our May trip. Got the Radisson booked and would like to go to the beach also. Is there easy access to drive to with the car? We have all day, arrive in MCO at 11 am.

Yes I would recommend Jetty Park or the Cocoa beach pier. Both are no more than 10 minutes away.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk. Please excuse any typographical errors.

We have a rental car for our May trip. Got the Radisson booked and would like to go to the beach also. Is there easy access to drive to with the car? We have all day, arrive in MCO at 11 am.

We have done this several times. You go down A1A a couple of miles and get to beautiful, downtown Cocoa Beach. There are a couple of access roads that have diagonal parking spaces beach side. As I recall, if you can get close to the Pier, restroom facilities are then close.

Since you have a vehicle, if you get the chance and want a decent but not overly priced dinner. When you get to the first causeway.on A1A, turn right. On the left, right before the first bridge there is a restaurant called " The Sunset." If you go there around the time the sun goes down, they have a recorded music program that is pretty cool. The food is decent and the drinks are great.