Motorcycle & Trailer Parking - Galveston

DFW Airwolf

We are taking a 7 day cruise in May. We plan on using EZ Cruise Parking again as we have used them before & had no problems.

However this time, I want to bring down my 2007 Harley to ride around before & after the Cruise. I will be trailering it because of the Wifes Luggage requirements. (Thank god we dont need a Semi to haul all of it) So I need to find out if anyone knows a place where I can store the BIKE & TRAILER in a INDOOR SECURED facility. (Yeah I value the Bike more than the Car) I can include the car but mainly interested in VERY GOOD SECURED FACILITY for the bike & trailer.

Thoughts, Ideas or Suggestions welcome.

• 1 month later...

Hmmm, that's a tough one. I can't think of a place off the top of my head, but I'll keep looking and thinking. In the mean time, have you thought about posting something on Craig's list? Maybe you could "rent" a spot on someone's property. Although, given how protective you are of your bike, it might be hard to find someone trustworthy enough. I'll keep looking.

A newly reopened storage place across from the cruise terminal might be able to store your bike and trailer. It's called Island Storage Corp at 2701 New Strand (behind the railroad museum). It has climate controlled storage, warehouse space and boat and rv storage. I don't know if it'll be exactly what you're looking for, but it can't hurt to check it out. Good luck.

Archived