question for cruiseloverandagent or anyone else familiar with Galveston

nkdelgado

Hello, I've seen you answer on questions about Galveston on these boards, so I am hoping you won't mind another one. :) I posted on the main board, but haven't gotten a response.

We are cruising out of Galveston the week before Easter, so we will return on Easter Sunday. My husband and I were considering trying to find a local Easter service before beginning the drive back home. We attend a non-demoninational church and was hoping you would be able to recommend a functioning church for that Sunday. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks, Kelly

A non-demoninational church and functioning church for that Sunday. A suggestion is Univerialist Unitarian Church and downtown near hospital and port.

If you like I will give you more info. Post up if interested.

My daughter is interning in that faith and could be doing service that day.

Thanks for the information. If you don't mind, I would like directions from the port and service times. I appreciate your help. My e-mail is nkdelgado-at-sbcglobal dot net.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Hi there. I also wanted to suggest Moody Memorial as another option. It's a methodist church, but very laid back as far as services go. It's a pretty good sized church with a beautiful sanctuary. They also have a sunrise service on the beach, which is kinda neat. Anyway, if you're interested, their website is moody dot org. It's on the corner of Avenue U and 53rd Street (1 block behind seawall).

Hi there. I also wanted to suggest Moody Memorial as another option. It's a methodist church, but very laid back as far as services go. It's a pretty good sized church with a beautiful sanctuary. They also have a sunrise service on the beach, which is kinda neat. Anyway, if you're interested, their website is moody dot org. It's on the corner of Avenue U and 53rd Street (1 block behind seawall).

Thank you, I will look them up as well. It just doesn't feel right not going somewhere Easter Morning.:)

Archived