First Post ! First Cruise!!

bequiagirl

Hi ! My husband and I have booked Star Flyer Tahiti Nov 16,2008. I know-VERY EARLY, but VERY EXCITED! If anyone has ANY suggestions or advice for "First timers". we welcome all!!!!!!:)

Hi Bequiagirl...welcome to Star Clippers! Bequia, and Ile de Saintes are my favorite Caribbean islands.

I would suggest reading as many past posts as you can without your eyes glazing over...you will have most questions about Star Clippers answered by others experiences. There is a wealth of knowledge here from people who have been on many Star Clipper trips around the world. I'm about to start my sixth and seventh, positioning Star Flyer to Tahiti.

With Wndjammer Barefoot out of business, I expect most Star Clipper cruises to fill up fast.

Where on Lawng Guyland? I'm a former mineolaboy myself. :D

Welcome...enjoy. :cool:

Bob

:) Very funny!!! We're from Locust Valley Lahng Ahland! Thanks for your suggestions.really looking forward to this cruise,but it is a way off!!! I will search the threads! Put your snow shoes on!! I'm heading for the beach! lol

• 3 months later...

Hey Bequiagirl

We will also be on the Nov 16/08 cruise to Tahiti. We are Windjammer refugees from Utah, never been on Star Clippers line before but looking forward to it. We're thinking of flying with Hawaiian Airlines, spending a few days on Oahu before arriving in Papeete. After the cruise we will likely spend a few nights on Moore before heading home.

Archived