Disco 2,, does anybody know...

I'm just wondering if there are sort of Zumba type classes on the disco 2? Has anyone who has recently been on her noticed anything in the daily paper thing? I do 4 sessions a week for mobility reasons and I don't want to seize up! I know there is a running track somewhere which I will march round for an hour a day but Zumba is much more fun:cool:

I'm just wondering if there are sort of Zumba type classes on the disco 2? Has anyone who has recently been on her noticed anything in the daily paper thing? I do 4 sessions a week for mobility reasons and I don't want to seize up! I know there is a running track somewhere which I will march round for an hour a day but Zumba is much more fun:cool:

We were on D2 in May for 2 weeks and are returning again in October. A couple of Zumba classes were advertised each week but no set pattern in day - you will have to check the 'Cruise News' each evening for details as I think the number of classes depends on how many people are interested each week.

4 times round the running track is a mile and you will find many people doing the circuits (from 'proper' runners to out of condition walkers like me) before breakfast each morning.