NEW Cruise Critic Australia!

Hi everyone

In case you haven't heard, the new Cruise Critic Australia website is on the way! I'm your new Australian editor, so I'll be providing you with lots more local, relevant info, written by Australians and New Zealanders.

The new site will have:

- AU and NZ news and features

- reviews of locally based ships (Pacific Aria and Eden reviews to come in 2015)

- profiles of ports in AU, NZ and South Pacific

- special deals in AU$

- a local blog

- competitions

....and more!

Note: This P&O Australia forum will stay where it is, on the main site, so there's no need to move or change anything.

In the meantime, if you're on Facebook, please like the "Cruise Critic AU" page: https://www.facebook.com/CruiseCriticAU

Feel free to send your cruise photos to us on Facebook, ask questions here or suggest ideas for thing you'll like to see!

Louise Goldsbury

Senior Editor

Cruise Critic Australia

• 1 month later...

Yes finally an Aussie Cruise Critic site. I would like to know if P&O are ever going to have a complete beverage package deal that includes all alcohol, non alcoholic drinks including speciality teas and coffees, water, juices and all other bottled drinks? Celebrity and RCCL have fantastic beverage packages and Carnival has a berth limited beverage package deal.

When is p&O going to load the shore excursions for all the ports for the S.E. Asia cruise and Indonesian Explorer in 2015 and information about the charges for a the Malaysian visa and East Timor visa on their web site. I need a multi entry into Malaysia and would like to know a month before departure what P&O intend to charge passengers prior to departure.

When is p&O going to load the shore excursions for all the ports for the S.E. Asia cruise and Indonesian Explorer in 2015 and information about the charges for a the Malaysian visa and East Timor visa on their web site. I need a multi entry into Malaysia and would like to know a month before departure what P&O intend to charge passengers prior to departure.

AUSTRALIAN Citizens do not need a visa to visit Malaysia provided:

- Your passport is still valid for at least six (6) months on arrival

- Your visit is up to three (3) months only

- You have a confirmed return or onward international ticket. Ref: http://www.malaysia.org.au/travel6.html

Edited by By The Bay