Atlantis Mediterranean - Celebrity Solstice

Jinla

Hi guys,

I am going to be booking the Atlantis Italy, Egypt and greek isles cruise shortly with a friend of mine. I was curious if anyone has any feedback on what this cruise would be like and any recommendations on excursions. This is going to be my first cruise and I am so excited! So any tips or info. is greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Just returned from the RSVP Eurodam cruise and looking forward to the Atlantis Med Cruise in August.

Celebrity is a great line and we saw the Solstice in port in Puerto Rico last week. LOOKS GORGEOUS.

Hi guys,

I am going to be booking the Atlantis Italy, Egypt and greek isles cruise shortly with a friend of mine. I was curious if anyone has any feedback on what this cruise would be like and any recommendations on excursions. This is going to be my first cruise and I am so excited! So any tips or info. is greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

Welcome to the world of gay cruising - on water! ;)

Since you're not yet an Atlantis Alum you can't access the Alumni website where there are chat rooms and posting Boards on all past and future events. But, you can watch this Board for reviews of Atlantis's Caribbean cruise aboard the Solstice and at least get some ideas about the ship, if not your specific itinerary. The Caribbean Solstice cruise departs Ft. Lauderdale later this week, I believe, for 6 or 7 nights. So look for reviews in a couple of weeks.

Good luck and happy cruising.

• 1 month later...

We just realized that the initial brochure given out by Atlantis on last year's Baltic cruise had the wrong dates for the Mediterranean cruise this summer. It was listed as Aug 28-Sep 6, but the REAL dates are Aug 29-Sep 7.

Unfortunately we incurred a $200 fee to change our return flight.

Atlantis had it right everywhere else but in the main part of the brochure. Of course, I consulted the brochure when doing all my planning (it has pretty pictures).

It would be nice to get a room credit from Atlantis--or even a little token something something--but so far just a simple note saying their web site had it correct all the while.

Well the full color brochure you handed out was wrong. OOPS!

Trying not to make me too annoyed...at least I get an extra day in Rome!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

I will be on the Solstice Med Cruise with 3 other buddies. We are on deck 7 aft. Can't wait to be back on Solstice again. (I was on the March Caribbean Cruise) She is a great ship. The martini bar is a lot of fun and the pool deck is great.

We are flying over the night of 8/25 on United nonstop from Dulles. Back on 9/8. Anyone else?

If you have questions about Solstice I can try to answer them.

-Chris

Archived