Blue Lagoon through Carnival

BugsMomma

They did 2 years ago because we booked that excursion. I just looked at the list of excursions and it looks like it may have been replaced by Balmoral Island? You could see if you could book independently though. :) I tried that but since Carnival offered it we weren't able to, but since it's not listed this time around it might be worth a shot to ask!

Carnival bought half of Balmoral Island, and dropped the excursion to Blue Lagoon. There is a dolphin experience at Balmoral, and a sting ray experience at Balmoral, and a fantastic beach. On my last cruise, my cabin mate did the dolphin experience on Balmoral and thought it was the best day of her life. I stayed on the ship, because while dolphins are already in the water, it poured that morning and I was just going to beach it anyway.

We did Blue Lagoon a few years ago and loved it! We booked it all on our own, without any problems. Such a nice place to be too, we loved the atmosphere, dolphins, everything. Plan on going there again in a bit. Cruising on Carnival but find planning our own things cheaper.