Family History in Bermuda

Sue's Mom

Bermuda is on my "would love to visit" list and I have just found a cruise that spends 3 days there. As it is a "big" birthday for me later this year, I might get my wish.;)

I had an uncle whom I only met once when I was very young, (thousands of years ago) and he and his American-born wife seemed lovely. They brought me a very cute silver and pink bracelet and I have it to this day.

I have him and his wife in my family tree but I am unable to find anything online other than his birth. If we do cruise there, I would be really pleased if I had some more information on them, dates of death obviously, and where they lived if possible. I know that they lived in Hamilton but that's all, apart from his name. I suppose he may at one point been in the military and been posted there but this is pure speculation.

Is it possible for me to find out more about them, perhaps through birth, death and marriage records for instance. In England such records are accessible online and I wondered if there was anything similar for Bermuda?

Edited by Sue's Mom