Has anyone gone on the RC Christmas and Honeymoon excursion?

maryh307

I would love to get opinion of the Caribbean Sail to Christmas & Honeymoon Coves excursion through Royal Caribbean. See description below:

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas

Duration: 6 hours and 30 minutes

Climb aboard a schooner whose friendly crew delivers a fun day of sailing, snorkeling,…

$109.00 USD Adult $79.00 USD Child

Climb aboard a schooner whose friendly crew delivers a fun day of sailing, snorkeling, swimming and beach time. Discover sea turtles, tropical fish and coral while anchored offshore in the waters of Christmas Cove. Sail on to Water Island, where you can relax on the sands of Honeymoon Beach, swim and do more snorkeling before sitting down to a freshly-prepared Caribbean BBQ served overlooking the sparkling blue sea. ST63Christmas Cove: Anchor off an uninhabited islet for swimming and snorkeling surrounded by incredible marine life.

Honeymoon Beach: Clear water and soft sand define this idyllic spot on Water Island, an islet just south of St. Thomas.

BBQ Lunch, Snack and Beverages: All included, as are famous local libations. Enjoy chicken, ribs and salads at lunch.

I did this excursion in February with my family when we were on the Allure .... My husband and the kids love to snorkel so they enjoyed it but it wasn't the best either. They did spend so much time in the water they almost missed the beach BBQ. The Schooner is a big pirate ship very rustic. It was crowded. Lots of other boats went to both places. Difficult to get a lounge chair on the beach. The crew was friendly but overall I've done other excursions that were better. This one I wouldn't do again. Next time we will choose A catamaran to Trunk Bay in St John.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I just booked this for my November sailing on Harmony. My son will be 7, and all he cares about is the pirate ship. I wanted to go to St John, but decided on this for his birthday present. Not sure when you are sailing, but I plan to do a full review, including excursions after our Nov 12th sailing.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app