Air Arrangements by Regent

T739

I have become confused reading some of the posts regarding air travel with Regent Seven Seas. Recent posts mention a vareity of air carriers including Delta, Lufthansa, Virgin Atlantic, etc. Many of the posts dealing with the Business Class seem to sugggest that only Regent Air is used. Can someone clarify this for me?

Don't really understand your question. If you contract air thru Regent and elect business class you will get business class on whatever carrier they send you on. The business class is only for international travel, not the domestic portion.

It depends on your departure point. It should be easy to find out from others what carrier that would likely be from Florida.

You can book Economy, Business or First class thru Regent. What I don't think you can do is book Economy thru Regent, then upgrade yourself with points. I could be wrong about this, but I thought I had heard that somewhere.

The Business class upgrade for Europe is a pretty good deal--it's $2500 plus the "free economy" air included in the cruise fare. So in essence, it costs $3500.

I prefer Regent air when possible because then I don't have to worry about anything--they take care of it and do the worrying for you. We did the Business upgrade to Europe last summer and it was very pleasant.

Archived