MSC Divina with baby

Oceanislanddreams

I have yet to cruise MSC and my youngest is now 3, but when we sailed with babies, it was always so much easier for us to use the carrier, especially in port. It does get hot with the carrier, so if your baby overheats easily, take that into consideration.

As far as the pack n play, you should be able to call MSC to request a crib. In fact, we were able to fill out a form to request the 5 of us (myself, husband, and 3 little kids) to be in one room. The form was basically a request for a crib in the room for my youngest. The MSC rep that we booked with suggested that we go that route before booking 2 rooms since our kids are still very young (oldest is 6). My daughter no longer sleeps in a crib, so we will ask them to remove it when we board.

All of the cruise lines that we have sailed provided high chairs in all venues. I imagine that MSC is the same.

Anyone been on Divina before and know if I should take a stroller for my 9 month old? Or just wear here with a strap on carrier? Should I bring a Pack n Play for her to sleep in? What about a portable high hair seat for dining?

That is your call.

We sailed Divina when our daughter was 9 months!! We decided on both stroller and carrier because she got fussy quickly in the carrier. There were high chairs available but plan ahead and call and request one for main dining room before getting there and same for pack n play!! The main pool was great for her with the shallow edge around the top of the pool she could sit and play without too much worry!! Have a great time it was our first cruise with her and so memorable!! We will be returning to MSC on the Seaside with her now 3, our 2 year old, and 7 month old!!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

Anyone been on Divina before and know if I should take a stroller for my 9 month old? Or just wear here with a strap on carrier? Should I bring a Pack n Play for her to sleep in? What about a portable high hair seat for dining?

I just got back on the 20th from the divina. You don't need a pack and play, they have a large one for your baby with really nice comfy mattress,pillow and blanket if you choose to use them. You can rent a stroller from the mini club,it was so nice to not have to bring ours. That being said, my 9 month old was big enough to sit up straight in a stroller for a 1+ year old. They have high chairs in the dining room if you need. We had a blast with our 20 month old, she made so many friends and the ship is super kid friendly. Enjoy your trip!

Sent from my SM-T700 using Forums mobile app

We took a pushchair/stroller with a full sun blocking veil, and our own travel crib for our 5 month old DGD, we also had a 'pop-up' sun tent/shelter because the Med was so hot at the time and it was so light and easy to carry about. MSC take babies from 3 months old if there is no sea day. MSC were also very helpful and let us use a kettle to boil milk for her feed, we also took sterilizing tablets.

The staff on board MSC were very helpful and kind and very baby orientated.