Photobucket problem

Moltar

I can no longer edit my photos in Photobucket? I want to hange the size to 640x480 but when I click the EDIT button on the photo it goes to the the page but never loads the picture. I see all the options. Enhance, Effects, Frames, etc. But no image. I tried it on another computer too, same thing.

Anyone have a solution other then having to upload every picture again individually in the Edit page?

I am a paying member of PB too.

Edited by Moltar

There's a possibility that an update to your browser may have affected you ability to run the scripts on the site or the site may be having a problem with their application server. Try a different browser and if you get the same result, contact their support with an email and tell them what you are experiencing.

Sometimes an overnight wait can cure a web based problem since the complaints start flooding in pretty quickly and they will release the hounds on the problem.

Dave

There's a possibility that an update to your browser may have affected you ability to run the scripts on the site or the site may be having a problem with their application server. Try a different browser and if you get the same result, contact their support with an email and tell them what you are experiencing.

Sometimes an overnight wait can cure a web based problem since the complaints start flooding in pretty quickly and they will release the hounds on the problem.

Dave

Yep. Works in IE. Sorry for not thinking of that but thank you also!