Amazing Race Cozumel

Jon in the ATL

Fantastic!

We did it this past March. We have been to Coz numerous times and were looking for something different. This certainly fit the bill. Great way to see a lot of the downtown area as well as some streets rarely visited by tourists. It is a very well run operation. They took great care of everyone. Perfect for all ages.

We loved it! We did it last November -day after Thanksgiving. We were family of 6 (grandparents - 67/67 yrs.- Me- 46- my boys 11 and 6) -- we didn't win . . .we didn't come in last, and we all had a great time participating.

I booked directly through their website via email. We were on the NCL Epic - this excursion was not offered through the ship. The starting line was very close to where we docked - in the shopping area right next to the pier - so walkable.

We did this and had a great time! We did take a taxi to the meeting place which was a bar downtown. It looks like from their web site the starting point may be different. We had four on our team and we shared a taxi with another couple and it was $8 or $12 total. I can't remember.

You will also need a taxi at the end of the race. I remember that we had plenty of time to shop after we returned to the pier.