photo ops @ Pirates of the Caribbean zipline

Aprille

DH will be doing the Pirates of the Caribbean extreme zipline. Is there a place I can be to get some good photos of him while ziplining? We have reserved a private driver through Victor Bodden Tours so transportation to said site shouldn't be a problem.

Do the tour operators take photos and offer them for sale? Or will the guides along the way take photos with your own camera?

I simply must have some photos of this! :D

DH will be doing the Pirates of the Caribbean extreme zipline. Is there a place I can be to get some good photos of him while ziplining? We have reserved a private driver through Victor Bodden Tours so transportation to said site shouldn't be a problem.

Do the tour operators take photos and offer them for sale? Or will the guides along the way take photos with your own camera?

I simply must have some photos of this! :D

We took a disposable camera and the guides used it to take pictures of us. They turned out OK....

enjoy your trip:p

• 2 months later...

Hey all...we're just back from the Carnival Valor where we used Victor Bodden and did the Extreme canopy in Roatan. I highly recommend. It was a blast.. thank you again Ender for a great day. The day we went it was raining..so no one took their camera up top. My question does anyone have a picture with the view from the top platform of the BIG zip? I'd love to have one as a memory. Hope someone does! Thanks in advance!

Hey all...we're just back from the Carnival Valor where we used Victor Bodden and did the Extreme canopy in Roatan. I highly recommend. It was a blast.. thank you again Ender for a great day. The day we went it was raining..so no one took their camera up top. My question does anyone have a picture with the view from the top platform of the BIG zip? I'd love to have one as a memory. Hope someone does! Thanks in advance!
I've got a couple.

email me at: amagilltx at aol dot com

make the subject line Extreme Canopy Roatan

Pirates of the Caribbean Extreme Zipline Tour photos

Okay, I've uploaded all the pictures I have from the zipline tour to my Photobucket account. Email me if you have trouble viewing or would like a higher quality photo(s) emailed to you. :)

ETA: There is a mixture of pictures I took with my digital camera and ones the guides took with the disposable camera I allowed DH to take with him. :p

Pirates of the Caribbean Extreme Zipline Tour photos

Okay, I've uploaded all the pictures I have from the zipline tour to my Photobucket account. Email me if you have trouble viewing or would like a higher quality photo(s) emailed to you. :)

ETA: There is a mixture of pictures I took with my digital camera and ones the guides took with the disposable camera I allowed DH to take with him. :p

THANKS so much. I got the same feeling all over again viewing the pics. You guys had a much nicer day than us.. but it was still a thrill of a lifetime. Thanks again!

Archived