Not too impressed!

We've booked two weeks on discovery and thought, given that Mrs S2B likes to take the majority of her wardrobe with us, I decided to book an extra 5kgs each. Guess what, as we are flying from Norwich so have to fly with Germania airline, we can't book extra weight. I feel we are being penalised for flying from a regional airport (which was more expensive than Gatwick, for example). Not happy!

Edited by shot2bits

All is not lost !!

Like your wife - my wife tends to take the equivalent of a small shoes shop with her in shoes alone whenever we go on a cruise.

If I were you I would be contacting Germania directly I had a quick look on their website and they do extra luggage - and ask how you can pay them directly to increase your luggage allowance on one of their flights when the plane is chartered to Tui.

There will also be the more expensive way of taking too much baggage and getting charged extra at the airport but I would start with contacting the airline in advance. You will have the current flight times - departure airport and destination - and the TOM codes so they will be able to identify your flight.