excursion with small children

mcas

Hello!

We are sailing over Thanksgiving and are interested in any activities that would be appropriate for children ages 8, 5, and 3. We are particularly concerned with our 3 year old being able to participate.

We just went earlier this month and did the sharks, rays, island getaway and even though the current was really rough we enjoyed it. I am not sure if we could do it with a 3 year old though.

Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

A straight beach break on one of the cayes would work. If it were my family, I wouldn't try cave tubing with a 3 year old. And that age may not be the best to enjoy climbing around on Maya ruins.

Thank you for the response. That is what were thinking as well but, I wanted to explore all options.

If we end up on the beach I won't complain. :)

Thank you for the response. That is what were thinking as well but, I wanted to explore all options.

If we end up on the beach I won't complain. :)

Remember to get to a decent beach in Belize City, you need an excursion to one of the cayes, either ship sponsored or private vendor. There is a small man made beach on the mainland about 15 minutes by taxi from the tender pier. But it's not along the shoreline, rather, it's primarily a locals beach at a marina.