MSC Musica all inclusive drinks package-can we order drinks all over ship?

Hello dear posters,

I am a first time cruiser and will be on the MSC Musica this month heading to the Greek islands.

My question is about the all-inclusive drinks package: are we only able to order and consume drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) milkshakes and ice creams at the bars and restaurants etc.? Or can we also order drinks by the poolside or in our cabins and other locations on the ship? Note: this is not the premium package but the regular all-inclusive drinks package. I am looking forward to enjoying a drink in my cabin balcony at the end of the day and will order the drinks package only if we can do so. Please advise. Thanks in advance!! 😊

Hello dear posters,

I am a first time cruiser [...] looking forward to enjoying a drink in my cabin balcony at the end of the day and will order the drinks package only if we can do so. Please advise. Thanks in advance!! ��

Outside of the highest-end luxury lines, no ships will include any drinks ordered from room service in their beverage packages.

And MSC only offers room service in certain levels of cabins within each category--a fact I certainly hope you are already aware of and booked accordingly.

You may need to revise you plans to enjoying a drink you carried back from one of the bars on your balcony. And I agree that asking on the MSC board will get you answers from experience.