Breeze Video Diary (2013)

Firewife1031

Just thought I would share some videos with you all. My DH and I, along with our best friends, sailed on the Breeze in June 2013 (I'm only a year late). My DH put together these videos of our days in port and on the ship. This was our first ever cruise and we had an amazing time. As we prepare to sail on the Valor this May, we both like to YouTube other people's vacation videos, to absorb as much information as we can. It's sad there aren't a whole lot out there that share with you the whole experience. (Videos more than 5 minutes long). We like to soak up as much as we can. LOL. So, here are our videos! Please enjoy and excuse the amount of drinking that we do. Shenanigans are our forte!

P.s. These videos can't be viewed on a mobile device. :-(

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

http://youtu.be/Lj32qGeRFo0

Day 5

Day 6

Thanks for watching!!

Nicole

Just thought I would share some videos with you all. My DH and I, along with our best friends, sailed on the Breeze in June 2013 (I'm only a year late). My DH put together these videos of our days in port and on the ship. This was our first ever cruise and we had an amazing time. As we prepare to sail on the Valor this May, we both like to YouTube other people's vacation videos, to absorb as much information as we can. It's sad there aren't a whole lot out there that share with you the whole experience. (Videos more than 5 minutes long). We like to soak up as much as we can. LOL. So, here are our videos! Please enjoy and excuse the amount of drinking that we do. Shenanigans are our forte!

Day 1y

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

Thanks for watching!!

Nicole

Thanks for posting, but a Youtube message popped up saying that the content owner has not made the video available to view on mobile devices. I am using an iPad or an android phone.

Edited by MsMot

Thanks for posting, but a Youtube message popped up saying that the content owner has not made the video available to view on mobile devices. I am using an iPad or an android phone.

Unfortunately DH had trouble with YouTube when it came to publishing the videos on mobile devices. They can be viewed on smart TV's or laptops/desktops. The videos have to be completely reformatted for mobile devices and that would take too long. :-(

My best friend who I normally cruise with but not this year:( lives in Lake Elsinore. I have been to Hemet for shopping I think. I will actually be visiting her next month. Thanks for posting these videos. Unfortunately I don't sail on the Breeze until September so this will have to get me thru!

Kim

My best friend who I normally cruise with but not this year:( lives in Lake Elsinore. I have been to Hemet for shopping I think. I will actually be visiting her next month. Thanks for posting these videos. Unfortunately I don't sail on the Breeze until September so this will have to get me thru!

Kim

Small world! LOL. I hope you enjoy your cruise!!

Very cool video,it looks like you all had a great time.We are on the Breeze next Nov.

It was a blast! We've talked about jumping on the Breeze again when it changes itineraries, we liked it that much. We sail on the Valor in May and I'm hoping this ship is just as entertaining as the Breeze.

Thanks for sharing!! Looks like you all had a great time. we will be on the breeze soon....

One question, what beach was that so close to the pier in grand turk? is that the beach owned by Margaretville?

Thanks!!

Jim

Thanks for sharing!! Looks like you all had a great time. we will be on the breeze soon....

One question, what beach was that so close to the pier in grand turk? is that the beach owned by Margaretville?

Thanks!!

Jim

Jim, I can't remember the name of the beach but it was right next to Margaritaville. I hated that beach. LOL. It was so rocky so you couldn't get good footing while in the water. But it made for great pictures being so close to the ship. I was too hungover and ended up back in the room while everyone was at Margaritaville. I wasn't that impressed, and neither was my hangover.

Loved the videos!!! Just sat and watched them all except Day 5. For some reason it is blocked??? You looked like you had a blast and your group looks like it would be a blast to cruise with!!! :cool::):cool:

• 2 weeks later...
It was a blast! We've talked about jumping on the Breeze again when it changes itineraries, we liked it that much. We sail on the Valor in May and I'm hoping this ship is just as entertaining as the Breeze.

Great videos !! Thank you for posting... I just sent the links to my daughter to watch too !! :D

Wow, brings back memories. Myself and my 30 yr old son were on that same exact cruise. His first cruise and he was blown away. This was by far the best time i've had on a cruise. The day in Grand Turk we went to Jack's Shack up the beach and a couple from the ship stopped us and said "aren't you the father and son from the first day?" I'm not sure what we did on Lido deck but it must have been enteraining. We had an extended balcony, had the FTTF, got a free Red Frog beer for being the first ones in the Red Frog pub. We did ziplining in Ocho Rios, also did the bobsled. Got wild at Senor Frogs in Nassau. And almost every nigth were at the piano bar on the ship. Had the drink package too and only met the 15 drink limit one night. I can't wait to go again. I'm spoiled and only want to go on the Breeze or the Magic now. Happy cruising everyone.

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

Thanks for watching!!

Nicole

Says nothing about mobile blocking but blocked in my country! :'(

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

http://youtu.be/9sW3hyyFd9I

Day 6

Thanks for watching!!

Nicole

I enjoyed all of your breeze videos. We are headed on that ship for an 8 night and it just added to the excitement.