Native Choice Preferences?

INeedAWittyName

Hello! I am going on my first Cruise ever and I am hoping everyone here can help me. I will be on the Caribbean Princess and pulling into port on November 12. I have read a lot of wonderful reviews about Native Choice and I was wondering what is everyone's preferences for their excursion options? I am currently looking at the Mayan experience but I'm open to other suggestions as well. If you liked the Mayan experience or any of the other excursions can you please share your experiences and why you did or did not like them? Thank you in advance!

Edited by INeedAWittyName
Need to edit the post

• 2 weeks later...

The Mayan Experience sounds great!

We (family of 4) did the Chacchoben Extreme tour. What are your hours in port? We were there 7am-2pm, the shortest of all our port days.

Our time was split between the ruins and the Seven Color Lagoon, and we didn't spend too much time in either place. Both were beautiful, and I'm glad we went, but everybody on our tour was very mindful of having to get back to port in time! My son and I were the only ones to take a knee-deep dip in the water. It was pretty windy and I don't think we would have had time to tackle the kayaks. Lunch was delicious. I think everybody hit a lounge chair afterwards and tried to enjoy the peace and beauty for 30 minutes or so before heading back.

I meant to pack a couple bags of school supplies for the village children (not that we would have had time to deliver them ourselves!), but forgot! So if you're able to do that, I'm sure it'd be very rewarding :)

We liked the company and the guides and they always had cold bottled water available, which was very welcome at the ruins!