Rio de Janeiro guide

mj_holiday

We spent 4 days in Rio prior to our Antarctica cruise. Had a great time. Had a tour guide Gus for our tour throughout the city, Cristo and Sugarloaf. We were connected with Gus through the arrangements our Travel Agent had made. As we were getting settled into our hotel in Rio de Janeiro, Gus called to go over the tour we had reserved and made some suggestions for changes that would make the tour better, which we agreed to. Gus also talked with me for a while about the area we were staying in to let me know things to see and suggested some restaurants. Our tour with Gus was fantastic. We had an overall city tour that included several churches, the cog railroad and Cristo, the cable cars and Sugarloaf Mountain, Ipanema, Copacabana and Lebron beaches, lunch at an Argentina steakhouse and drives into many other areas of the city to give us a great overview of the city. Gus spoke English very well and we felt very comfortable asking him questions throughout the tour. I would not hesitate to recommend the tour services that Gus offers and would hire him again if or I should say when we get to return to Rio de Janeiro. tourguidegus.com.

• 5 months later...
We spent 4 days in Rio prior to our Antarctica cruise. Had a great time. Had a tour guide Gus for our tour throughout the city, Cristo and Sugarloaf. We were connected with Gus through the arrangements our Travel Agent had made. As we were getting settled into our hotel in Rio de Janeiro, Gus called to go over the tour we had reserved and made some suggestions for changes that would make the tour better, which we agreed to. Gus also talked with me for a while about the area we were staying in to let me know things to see and suggested some restaurants. Our tour with Gus was fantastic. We had an overall city tour that included several churches, the cog railroad and Cristo, the cable cars and Sugarloaf Mountain, Ipanema, Copacabana and Lebron beaches, lunch at an Argentina steakhouse and drives into many other areas of the city to give us a great overview of the city. Gus spoke English very well and we felt very comfortable asking him questions throughout the tour. I would not hesitate to recommend the tour services that Gus offers and would hire him again if or I should say when we get to return to Rio de Janeiro. tourguidegus.com.

We would love to be able to contact this tour guide. Any contact information on him would be greatly appreciated.

Dale