Cozumel; Black Hat Tours Co were amazing with 2 disabled scooter travelers.

For anyone one looking for a tour company especially for disabled travelers in Cozumel Black Hat Tours are beyond excellent; highly recommend. It turned a day that seemed impossible to possible and fun for everyone. They went way beyond to make sure the day was a great day. They were easy to spot at the taxi mayhem at the bottom of the ramp with a great sign with your name as well. Nice van with plenty of ac [emoji41]!

Pix of Driver and Parents.

f138437236971b380039d7ac85dcecba.jpg

Black Hat Tours info and site: http://www.blackhattours.com/

I was thrilled the parents learned those scooters easily.

We hired Black Hat Tours for 4 to 5 hours and $150.00 cash. The driver dropped Me and Mom at Nachi CoCom and the driver took my Mothers husband around to go take some pictures of animal life of the island; Which they were successful. We then all ate lunch and the Parents had enough and wanted back to the ship. The driver was more than happy to stop at a Pharmacy for some lotion that I needed. He was able to fit 2 scooters into the van not taken apart. Where no other company wanted to entertain that thought. Driver was awesome. I highly recommend. Driver was the owner of the Co. Tell them hi from the Summers and Crosby.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
Just wondering how the driver got the scooters into the van?

He ask a worker to help him. The guy came over to help, and they got them in. I helped him get them out. He couldn't find anyone and didn't bring anyone. Good thing I was strong enough to help, but truly not extremely heavy.

• 5 months later...
How accessible was Nachi CoCom for your Mom?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thankfully both could walk the walkway in to a table. Back again. The scooters were that very long pier and area.

If a scooter was need you could get it into/out of the table area and part of the deck.

Did you happen to notice if there was a beach wheelchair? And do they have handicapped accessible bathrooms? My husband is a full time wheelchair user.

With such specific needs. I would contact them directly with your questions. reservations@cozumelnachicocom.com

I would hate to get it wrong.

For Black Hat they were amazing. Shuttling us in big van with ac. Driver met us at bottom out ramp with our nanes. Did a great job.

Happy cruising.

Thank you so much!!!

You are welcome. I have been there a few times, but til you really need those things you were asking about; you don't think of those things. We just need to be kinder to those who have disabilities. I hope you can get it to work. It is a wonderful place and really nice food and drink.