Caye Caulker Snorkel Trips

mattmorr

Hi, Spending the day at Caye Caulker and love to snorkel but not all day!!Prefer small groups or a private trip if needed. Having a difficult time finding a short snorkel trip for cruise passengers. We also like to party and enjoy the local fare, therefore this is why we are leaning to CC. Thanks in advance for any suggestions. Matt

Just there at CC a few weeks ago. We walked off the water taxi with another couple who were going for snorkeling. They walked with down the front street until they found a company they had seen mentioned on this board. There were quite a few tour options lined up looking for business. I remember walking by Ragamuffin and recognizing the name from here. There are a ton of options along the beach.

I just checked "Activities" on the Caye Caulker section of Trip Advisor and saw a few options listed that might interest you. Hope this link works: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g291963-Activities-c25-Caye_Caulker_Belize_Cayes.html

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there... We were just at CC last week. Though it wasn't on a tour my husband did some snorkeling just off the dock at the split. He said it was pretty good he saw some starfish and a stingray among others. So in case you can't find a shorter tour to your liking you may just want to try on your own. We loved CC! Have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums