Princess credit question

ERvet

Hello all,

Hoping someone with more solo experience can answer this one. I'm getting ready for my first solo cruise on Royal Princess this September (very excited and can't wait).

I'm booked on a 14 day cruise that is also listed as two 7 day ones. Someone on another thread indicated that I would get double credit for both cruises (so 4 credits????) but someone else stated only 2 since I booked as a 14 day trip. Anyone know which it will be?

Thanks for any help.

You'll get 4 credits.

If you log in to your account on the Princess website, and got to your profile, you can see your credits on the "Cruise History" page. Your past and future cruises appear there and show how many credits you got for each.

When I look up my upcoming 14-day on the Regal (which is two 7-day back-to-back), I get 4 credits.

Thank you. I just looked and you're correct. So, next question, is one credit equivalent to one cruise? So I'm getting credit for 4 cruises? Because that would elevate me to platinum really fast. Not that I'd complain[emoji5]

You might want to post this 2nd question on the Princess forum -- very knowledgeable people there.

As I understand it, the "credits" move you toward OBC. At 21 credits (1 per cruise; 2 for a solo), you get a $25 OBC. At 31 credits, $50; etc.

The loyalty levels are still tied to number of cruises or number of days on princess cruises. You can check the Princess web site for that info.

Enjoy your cruise!

Thank you. I just looked and you're correct. So, next question, is one credit equivalent to one cruise? So I'm getting credit for 4 cruises? Because that would elevate me to platinum really fast. Not that I'd complain[emoji5]

I know that you already got an answer over on the Princess board but I'll answer here just so that this thread is complete:

Each "credit" counts as a cruise in the Princess Captain's Circle. So at 5 credits, you will, indeed, be Platinum -- having skipped right over Ruby.

Enjoy your cruise.

Thank you I was just coming over to this forum to update as well in case anyone ever searched for this question.

Now to plan my first cruise as a platinum [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app