Bus to Caves, Aquarium and Alexandra Battery Beach

karkee8807

I will be in Bermuda in October for the second time. Last Oct we arrived the evening Hurricane Fay hit so most of the attractions were closed the following day. So we did not make it to the caves or aquarium. We still had an amazing time and fell in love with Bermuda. We went to Black Bay sea glass beach. I just read about another sea glass beach on St. Georges that I believe is called Alexandra Battery Beach.

I was thinking since the caves and aquarium are more on the eastern part of the islands that we could do all three then take the ferry back to the Dockyard from St. Georges.

So I can show the idea to the others in my group, what bus route would I need to take from the aquarium or caves to the beach? Then what would be the best way to the ferry?

Thank you.

Aquarium to the Caves you'd take a 10 or 11. From Caves to St Georges you'll have a choice of a 1, 3, 10, or 11 - they all pass by the Caves/Swizzle location and go to St Georges. From St Georges Center you can walk up to Cut Rd and take Floral Lane to Alexandra Battery. Its a bit long, but its an awesome walk from there to Fort St Catherine.