July 29th, 10 night cruise....

cforge

Hi

Really not much action on the roll call for this cruise, but I wanted to put it out there that we have 4 people on the reservations for Ato's Blue Lagoon cruise on Fakarava, if possible we would like to get 4 more people (possibly 6) to join us. The reservations are under Denis & Kristina and Vincent & Carol. Please let me know if you'd like to join us and I will email him to add you.

Also, I have reserved 2 (Vincent & Carol) for Marc's Combo Tour/Picnic on Huahine. Please let me know if you would like to join us for this one. I will let him know. He is looking for at least 6 -8 more people.

You can look both of these up on Trip Adviser and both have fabulous reviews. If anyone has anything to add or suggest regarding these excursions, please chime in. We leave for PF 3 weeks from tomorrow :)

Carol

This thread should go under roll call for your July 29 cruise.

"Not much action on the roll call for this cruise"...I've been trying to get anyone to respond but without much luck which is why I posted here. Hope it's not against the rules :)

You can do this. Some cruises for some reason do not get lots of roll call members posting. My cruise slated for 10/31/15 has only me and one other person on it. When you get on the cruise talk up the Crusie Critic website so others learn about it.

Perhaps, once you are on the cruise and meeting people you can get more members on your excursion. I have done that and was able to get us on several independent excursions.