Is Cuz's Fish Shack Open on Sundays?

Host Faith

Our cruise stops in Barbados on a Sunday. We're going to the Hilton, and would like to walk to Cuz's for flying fish sandwiches. Is he open on Sundays? If so, what time do you think we should head over? Thanks for your help :)

I cannot speak specifically about Cuz's but there is normally not much open in Barbados on Sundays.:(

That does not mean that they may not be open as sometimes once a ship is in port businesses do open.

I know I was not of much help but I hope you enjoy your cruise and your visit to Barbados.:)

Edited by Bajan Keith

I cannot speak specifically about Cuz's but there is normally not much open in Barbados on Sundays.:(

That does not mean that they may not be open as sometimes once a ship is in port businesses do open.

I know I was not of much help but I hope you enjoy your cruise and your visit to Barbados.:)

Thank you, Keith! I appreciate it. No worries, I hope Cuz's is open, but I was anticipating that it might be closed. We're going to do the day pass at the Hilton, so it's okay if the shack isn't available. I do love flying fish, so fingers crossed! :)

Thank you, Keith! I appreciate it. No worries, I hope Cuz's is open, but I was anticipating that it might be closed. We're going to do the day pass at the Hilton, so it's okay if the shack isn't available. I do love flying fish, so fingers crossed! :)

You are very welcome.

I also love me some flying fish so I feel you.:) You maybe able to score some at the Hilton but alas...they will probably not taste the same.:(:p

What ship will you be coming on?

You are very welcome.

I also love me some flying fish so I feel you.:) You maybe able to score some at the Hilton but alas...they will probably not taste the same.:(:p

What ship will you be coming on?

Haha! Yeah I figured if we got some at the Hilton, it wouldn't be the same. I wouldn't mind having the cab driver stop at Lobster Alive to grab some real quick. We've been there twice. That's where we first had flying fish and were hooked.

We're sailing the Quantum of the Seas from New Jersey. We're a group of 7 so far, all family, including our little one. We're really looking forward to the cruise.

Haha! Yeah I figured if we got some at the Hilton, it wouldn't be the same. I wouldn't mind having the cab driver stop at Lobster Alive to grab some real quick. We've been there twice. That's where we first had flying fish and were hooked.

We're sailing the Quantum of the Seas from New Jersey. We're a group of 7 so far, all family, including our little one. We're really looking forward to the cruise.

That is quite doable as its all on the same route.

Quantum...wow....I also want to sail her at some point. Is this the inaugural cruise?

I think the first cruise is in November. We're waiting a little, hoping they get all the kinks out before we sail, lol.

I heard that.:) I also like to wait a bit...give the prices a chance to drop.:D

She does look like and awesome ship. I look forward to your review after you sail her.:)